Official blog of the Kathleen Yamauchi Group Real EstateSubscribe
- Home Selling Tips
- Prescott AZ
- Real Estate 101
- Real Estate Market
- Real Estate News
- Real Estate Sales Transactions
- Team News
11955 W Cooper Morgan
Inspired by Generations of Ranch Living and Loaded with Luxurious Touches, a Gorgeous Single-Level Home in the Desirable Talking Rock Ranch…
Spring cleaning doesn't have to take all of spring to accomplish
Spring is here, and it’s time to dust off old man winter and engage in the annual spring cleaning. Spring cleaning doesn’t have to take all spring, and with a plan place you can accomplish all your cleaning in as little as 5 days.
5 Day spring cleaning plan
- Day 1 - Start ringing in spring in the kitchen. From the pantry to the fridge, appliances, and cabinets, your kitchen will be in tip-top shape in no time. Wiping down shelves, cleaning out expired condiments. Don’t forget to take a moment to think about your space and get rid of items that you don’t use.
- Day 2 – Move on to your living spaces. From wiping down blinds to shaking off the dust on drapes, artwork and shelves don’t forget about your home office, porch and deck. Next move furniture away from walls and clean underneath. Remember to check the cushions for loose change and valuables!
- Day 3 – Clean and organize your bathrooms. From cleaning tubs and walls to removing items in the shower and replacing or washing your shower curtain liner, throw it in the washing machine to clean it. Don’t forget to inspect the cabinets and throw out things that you just don’t use.
- Day 4 – Now that you’re halfway there, move on to cleaning closets and bedrooms. From vacuuming and dusting to putting away cool weather clothing in exchange for warm weather attire. Don’t forget to donate or consign apparel that hasn’t been worn in the last 12 months.
- Day 5 – Now that you’re on the home stretch focus on cleaning floors, walls, windows, and molding. Don’t overlook checking for drafts around windows and doors, and watch for worn out grout between tiles.
Now that you’re all set to enjoy the summer months, reward yourself with a new plant, candles or how about some original artwork to adorn your walls.
Did spring cleaning inspire you to sell your home?
At Kathleen Yamauchi Group Real Estate we are a full-service, Prescott, AZ Real Estate Agency. Using the very latest real estate advertising technology and employing the services of a professional real estate photographer, with your spring cleaning out of the way your property listing will stand out from the rest.
Contact Kathleen Yamauchi Group Real Estate to learn more about selling your home or call (928)771-1111 today.